Although you do not want your old clothes, it’s almost certain that someone less fortunate will. There are several people in need of gently used or new clothing, such as suits, shirts, pants, blouses, ties, coats, blazers, shoes, and accessories. When you do things for others, such as college students, something good happens in return. Doing a good deed like donating your old clothes will make you feel good because you are contributing to a worth cause. And, you are getting rid of clutter in your closet and helping others at the same time. This means you have no reason not to donate your old clothes to students.
Western Technical College business management students are accepting donations near you at the following locations:
- Learner Support Center, Academic Resource Center
- Business Education Center Office, Room 105
- Multicultural Affairs Office, Academic Resource Center, Room 232
- Student Union Donation, Next to the ATM
- Welcome Center, Front Desk
The event takes place March 6, 2019, so hurry and drop off your old clothes prior to purchasing new clothing.
Post originally by: Conseula Smith-Williams.