Have you decided to throw out your old clothes and purchase new items? Suits for Success is accepting gently used or new clothing, such as suits, pants, shirts, blouses, shoes, etc. for college students and the surrounding communities. Suits for Success is a yearly event hosted by the business management students of Western Technical College.
The students are picking-up clothing near you at the following locations on Western Technical College La Crosse’s campus:
- Learner Support Center, Academic Resource Center
- Business Education Center Office, Room 105
- Multicultural Affairs Office, Academic Resource Center, Room 232
- Student Union Donation, Next to the ATM
- Welcome Center, Front Desk
The event takes place March 6, 2019, so hurry and drop off your old clothes before you make new purchases.
Post originally by: Conseula Smith-Williams.