Prepping for graduation is a stressful overtaking. One would think that if you have all of your credits and passed all your classes, being set for graduation would be a given! But it’s not. Here is a list of everything you need to have done in order to graduate!
- A minimum of 60 credits with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- All required program course grades (including General Studies and electives) applied toward graduation must be recorded as a “C or better” or as “Pass” (in the case of Pass/Fail) grades.
- Student must take at least 25 percent of the credits at Western.
- Apply for graduation and be approved by the Registrar.
- Pay the $35 graduation fee.
Additionally you must fill out the graduation application:
The graduation ceremony for 2015 graduates is as follows:
Saturday, April 25, 2015
La Crosse Center
La Crosse, Wisc.
- Graduates should report to North Hall no later than 1:30 p.m. for line-up and further instructions.
- Flowers for the graduate will be available for sale byGrad Flowers with all proceeds supporting scholarships at Western Technical College. All forms of payment will be accepted.
- Graduates and guests should plan to remain in the arena for the entire ceremony.
- Following the ceremony, there will be a reception in North Hall for graduates and guests.